I got married recently and it was a love-cum-arranged marriage. Before the wedding, my wife took some tablets to postpone her periods. On our first night, she was not interested in having sex as she was too tired. However, for my happiness, she agreed later and we had unprotected sex. A week later, we learnt that she was pregnant. I am really shocked. Is it possible for a woman to conceive with just one session of unprotected sex? She conceived within one week!
First the basic rule of marriage - everything you do must be in mutual agreement. Even the Kamasutra advises newly married couples to wait for a few days before they have intercourse. You went against this advice. You are not the first ignorant husband who has learnt his lesson after the act. Of course she can get pregnant on the first night itself. Consult a gynecologist to decide further course of action.
I am 20 years old. I have been in a relationship for more than a year. My girlfriend is not sexually active with me. I think this might affect our relationship. Please help me. I don’t want to lose her.
Why not? Talk to her and help her understand your desire. In turn, you should do the same. I think you are judging her only on the basis of sex. There must be many other positive aspects as well that you must look at.
I want to undergo the foreskin removal surgery. How long does the surgery take? How much does it cost? For how many days will I be in the hospital? Kindly suggest.
Consult a surgeon who will decide whether you need a circumcision. It is a procedure where the front part of your foreskin will be removed so that the head of the penis (which has all the pleasure nerves) can be exposed. The actual operation takes about 20 to 30 minutes. After that, you will have to rest in the clinic for a couple of hours. Then, go home and rest for a day or two. You will be able to get back to your normal routine. There will be a dressing till the few stitches are completely absorbed. In about 10 to 15 days, you will be totally healed. The cost will depend on the hospital you go to and the surgeon you choose. In a general hospital, it will cost you around thousand or more rupees.
I touched my penis to my partner's vagina and she missed her periods. I am very scared. A month has already passed. What can be the reason? Kindly suggest.
It's pretty dumb on your part. Surely you must realise that she may be pregnant. She should immediately consult a gynaecologist. If she is pregnant and the pregnancy is under 49 days counting from the first day of her last period, she can be prescribed tablets to terminate the pregnancy. If you delay, a surgical procedure will be required.
We got married recently and don’t want a baby for two to three years. What is the safest and best way to avoid pregnancy? I’ve heard that condoms are not 100 per cent safe. Also, my husband read that masturbation reduces penis size. Is this true?
If your periods are regular, the last seven days (counting from the first day of bleeding) of the cycle are safe. The 10th to 15th days are high risk days. The condom can be used on all days, but from the 10th to 15th day, insert a Today tablet in the vagina 20 minutes before the act for 100 per cent protection. Masturbation does not affect penis size.
My problem is somewhat typical. My girlfriend is five year older than me; I am 25 right now. We both love each other and want to marry, but our friends and family are against our decision. Our friends say we will have a problem in our sex life later. Is this true? Till what age can a woman conceive?
Listen to your heart and common sense rather than your friends. Children are a secondary factor. She can conceive till she has her periods till the late 40s. You can also adopt or have a test tube baby later.
I am a 35-year-old married man. I read that doing Kegel exercises helps avoid premature ejaculation and strengthen the penis. What equipment is needed for these exercises? And please give me instructions to follow the same.
The pubococcygeus or PC muscle, which forms a figure ‘8’ around the penis and rectum, is attached to the pubic bone in front and tailbone behind. To exercise it, stop urine flow for a second and start again. Do this several times during the day.
We are newly married and are both virgins. On the first night, we tried to have intercourse, but I couldn’t penetrate. We had ample foreplay and were both aroused, but when I tried to insert, my wife complained of a burning sensation. Her opening is very small; only a portion of my finger went in. Is this normal? How can a large penis get into such a small hole? We are scared rather than excited about sex.
The opening may seem small but it can expand to deliver a baby. Do a lot of foreplay and try inserting a finger. Only when the vagina is fully wet, enter her with her legs propped up on your shoulders.
I have read the Kamasutra and have always tried to practice it in my marriage. Keeping a woman happy, I understand, is important. But how do you convince your wife that performing a fellatio is not disgusting. (Keeping in mind that she has been never subjected to the effects of an orgasm) 2. What is cyber sex? 3. If a married couple are apart for months and if I were to request my wife to indulge in sexwith me over a webcam, is it wrong? How do you ease her into being comfortable about such an act? 4. Over long periods of time, sex become routine and boring. One has to find ways of keeping it enjoyable. How to explain this to the wife ?
The Kamasutra is correct, but you must treat your partner as an equal, so if she doesn’t want to do something, respect her wishes. 2. Cyber-sex is a kind of masturbation where the stimulation comes from talking to the partner. 3 &4. Use your powers of reasoning to assure your wife that it is okay to experiment.
I am 31-year-old unmarried virgin. I have never been exposed to sex, nor do I want to lose my virginity to anyone else but my wife. I have been masturbating for 10 to 12 years. What is the difference in level of satisfaction between masturbation and intercourse? Kindly advise.
Firstly, the emotions of joint intimacy cannot be experienced by masturbation. The sensations can differ. Experience it for yourself when the time comes.