I am 24 years old. While having sex with my wife, I feel weak after ejaculating. What should I do so that I don’t feel any weakness? Also, how many times in a week should we have sex?
Have sex as many times as you both want. After ejaculation, the body needs to rest and restore itself so the relaxation you are feeling is normal. Keep yourself fit by exercising and following a good diet.
I’m a 37-year-old male. During intercourse with my wife, I found an early release of fluid from my penis which was not semen. It starts within one minute of foreplay and goes on till finally ejaculation of semen. Can this ‘early fluid’ cause pregnancy if it comes in contact with the vagina. Is there any way to stop this fluid? This has started happening quite recently.
This is the normal lubricating fluid and very occasionally, it may contain stray sperms.
How do women masturbate? Also, isn’t oral sex unhygienic and demeaning?
Women fantasise and stroke their vagina. Oral sex can be of great pleasure to others and is not unhygienic (laboratory studies indicate that it is a very clean area of the body). Why should it be demeaning if both partners enjoy it?
I want to know which is the position one must get into for the sex to culminate into pregnancy. Is it necessary that the partner be lying down after having sex? How long does she have to do it? Can sex during periods cause pregnancy?
The man on top is preferable. Ensure that her thighs are bent towards her abdomen at penetration. Have sex every alternate day at least from the eighth day of her period, counting from first day. Yes, she should lie still for at least half hour. Pregnancy is not possible during the periods.
I am a 21-year-old woman. I had sex with my 24-year-old boyfriend. I was a virgin when I had sex. However, I didn’t experience bleeding from my vagina. As a result, my boyfriend has doubts regarding my virginity. How can I prove it to him that I am a virgin? Please help.
Did he truly penetrate into the vagina? Insert your finger and ensure the hymen is not present. Also remember that the hymen may simply be absent or might have split due to many reasons including participation in active sports and masturbation.
I am 20 years old. How do I go about masturbation? Kindly help.
Fantasise a situation that helps you feel aroused. At erection, stroke your penis by gripping it between the palm of your hand and continue till you reach orgasm and ejaculate the seminal fluid. Do it only when you are sexually excited.
I am 30 years old and married for the past three years. We've been trying for a baby for a while now but I'm unsure if I'm penetrating the right way. How do I ensure that I am penetrating correctly.
Insert your finger in the vagina and note the direction. Then open her vulva and place your erect penis at entry point and insert. Have a light on so that you can see each other.
I am 24. Every morning when I wake up, my penis is erect. What is the reason behind this? I am very upset and feel embarrassed due to this. Please reply.
Rejoice rather than being upset. This is a natural function of the sex pleasure centre in the brain which ensures that the penis gets blood at intervals during deep sleep, resulting in you getting an erection in the morning.
How frequently should a 50-year-old male and 45-year-old female (who are married) have sex?
Any number of times they want usually one or two times a week.
I am a 22-year-old man. Last night I had sex with a call girl. During intercourse, my condom tore and my semen dropped in her vagina. Today I am feeling like I have caught a cold. I think I am infected. Could you please help me when should I test for HIV? What is the window period?
Visit an ICTC Centre located in most government hospitals such as KEM, JJ, GT, and Bhagwati. They will counsel you, examine and suggest treatment if required.