I am a recently married, 26-year-old man. I suffer from three major problems. 1. I suffer from erectile dysfunction (my erection doesn't last for more than a few minutes). 2. I ejaculate very soon while having intercourse. 3. The semen that gets ejaculated is very thin. You suffer from premature ejaculation rather than ED. It doesn't matter if your semen is thick or thin, it will have the same number of sperms. Increase the foreplay till the first orgasm is achieved by her. Then start intercourse. If you finish quickly, ask her to help herself or use your fingers so she can achieve her second orgasm. You should consult a sexologist.
I had sex with my boyfriend in August for the first time. I had an i-pill after having sex. Since then, we have sex twice a month and I take a pill just to be safe. I have had nine pills by now, but I’ve heard that this can lead to serious side effects. Please suggest what I should do. We have tried having sex with a condom but it gets torn every time. I also don’t get my period on time, it’s either early or late. Please help.The i-pill is an emergency contraceptive pill. Because it contains a very high amount of hormones, it is not advisable to use it as a regular contraceptive. Your best bet is the condom. It is unusual that it tears every time you have sex. He should learn to use it properly. You could insert a barrier tablet called Today which disintegrates within the vagina and destroys sperms.
I am 32 and my wife is 30. Each time we have sex, I masturbate her vagina using coconut oil. After she gets an orgasm, I penetrate her using more oil. Is it okay to use condoms while using coconut oil as a lubricant? Are there any side effects to coconut oil? Oil might split the latex-based condom. Try other lubricants such as KY jelly or your or her saliva.
Can girls practise the start-and-stop method of masturbation? Please advise if and how it can be done.
Since girls do not suffer from premature ejaculation they do not have to. There are a few who reach orgasms fast. But since they can get many more orgasms in quick succession, they need not worry.
I am 28 years old. My wife is 31. She has been asking me to perform anal sex on her. Kindly advise what kind of lubrication we can use .You can wear a condom. But be careful because the female partner can receive lacerations around the anal region as it is more delicate than the vaginal tissue. If a condom is not used a severe infection can occur.
I am 28 and have been married for four years. My wife is three months pregnant. We had an active sexual life before her pregnancy. Abstinence from sex for the past three months is taking all the fun out of our physical relationship. Please advise if it’s possible for us to have sex? Also suggest the best positions so that the baby is not affected in anyway. Is it okay for her to attain an orgasm during this period? You must consult a gynecologist to know whether it is okay to have sex. It is usually fine to start after the third month of pregnancy and continue until the end of the eighth month. What stops you from having a lot of fun with foreplay? Use the sitting, side-to-side position or approach from the rear in a lying position. Her having an orgasm after the fourth month is fine.
I am a 16-year-old boy. I have a problem. I think I am not producing enough sperms these days. Please tell me if there is a medicine or cream which I can apply on my penis and increase sperm production. It’s not possible to see the microscopic sperms with the naked eye. What you see is the ejaculate, which is a combination of the seminal vesicle fluid and the microscopic sperms. The fluid helps the sperms with mobility inside the vagina. Little or more of the ejaculate makes no difference to the concentration of sperms in it and of your chances of conceiving a child.
I am 26 years old and recently married. I am happy with my sex life. To avoid pregnancy, I always use a condom with my partner, but I derive more pleasure without a condom. Currently, we are not planning a child. Can you tell me after how many days of my wife’s periods is it safe to have sex without a condom? There are no foolproof days. But it is virtually safe to have sex on the first seven days and last seven days of her regular menstrual cycle.
I’m 25 years old. I have been married for 15 days. We are going on our honeymoon next week. I have queries regarding our first sex. My wife got her periods three days ago. Will it be safe for us to have our first unprotected sex? We do not want to have children right now and want to have unprotected sex. Should she take contraceptive before the act.If she got her period three days ago, it is safe for a week from now. If she has a period, conception will not take place. No tablets are recommended unless the gynecologist advises the low hormone pills.
You said in one of your answers that squirting means that excess lubrication comes out. But I want to know if a woman can pass urine while having sex or while penetrating?No, nature has a valve to prevent the passing of urine during intercourse.