We are a newly-married couple, I am 25 and my wife is 22. She is a virgin and is very afraid of her first time. Is there a cream or a medicine she can use to reduce her pain? It will be our first time.
With adequate foreplay, lubrication should not be necessary. You can use your saliva if needed. In case she is scared of pain then use xylocaine gel 2%. Apply small quantity in the vaginal opening and the area around it. Wait for 15 minutes and wash off the excess. It will be better if you split the hymen by inserting your finger deep inside her vagina during foreplay.I am 26 years old; my husband is 38. We got married eight months ago. Whenever we try to have sex, before we do anything, I feel like it will hurt a lot and so I can't go on. I end up disappointing my husband. What should I do?
Every day, insert a finger into the vagina and then let him insert his. Progress to two or more fingers gradually. Apply xylocaine gel 2% in and around the vaginal opening before going to bed and wipe off after 15 minutes. You will not feel any pain.
Why is my penis strong and erect when I wake up early in the morning?
While you sleep, you experience natural erections at regular intervals as the body ensures that an adequate amount of blood flows to the penis so that it remains fit. In the morning, when you wake up, your male hormone is at its peak.
I have read in your earlier columns that the best way to remove pubic hair is to trim them using a pair of scissors. I do this regularly once a week, but find it very tedious and time consuming. I also suffer from minor cuts and bruises on my scrotal sack while doing so. Please suggest a hair removal cream for me which has no side-effects. Also, is it okay to apply after-shave lotion (as a disinfectant) on the pubic area after trimming the hair?Unfortunately, no hair-removing cream is free from side-effects, so I cannot say if you will suffer from one. Ask the neighbourhood chemist for a brand suited to your skin type. Why not just practise and improve your barber skills? You can apply an after-shave lotion, but be prepared for the stinging sensation it will cause.
I am a 22-year-old man and my girlfriend is 21. We had sex yesterday for the very first time. However, we failed to have intercourse as we found her vaginal opening to be very small. Whenever I tried to insert my penis, it wouldn’t go in and she would start shouting because of the pain. Please help us out. What can we do to lessen the pain?This is a typical first-time story! It is wrong to think that the vaginal opening is too small for intercourse as it can expand to allow a newborn baby’s head to pass through. She closes down due to the fear of pain. Begin by inserting a finger rather than the penis after plenty of foreplay. You could also apply Xylocaine 2 % gel around and inside the vaginal opening. Wait for 15 minutes, clean it off and then continue. This may help.
What are the ill effects of masturbation? And will it affect my sex life after marriage?
Masturbation, as long as it is done for satisfying a sexual urge, does not cause any harm to the body. In fact, some think it is a healthy way of learning about good intercourse. It becomes a problem only when a person makes it a habit or does it to compensate for lack of sleep or out of fear of examinations, etc. If you do it too many times in one day, problems can occur when you face the real thing
I am 30 years old and my wife is 27. Whenever we indulge in sex, I ejaculate within seven-10 minutes. However my wife does not reach orgasm by this time. This leaves her frustrated and irritated. Please help.Before you start, indulge in foreplay till she has an orgasm. Start intercourse after five-10 minutes and she may reach her second orgasm too. If you finish early, ask her to stroke her clitoris against your body or caress it till she comes.
I am a 28-year-old man. I am planning to get married soon. I would like to know how important the blood group of a person is in a matrimonial alliance? Can the blood group factor cause any problems?
All blood groups with a Rh positive factor are suitable. If the partner has a blood group with a Rh negative factor, the pregnancy will have to be carefully monitored as the blood conflict can have harmful effects on the child. But there are adequate ways to ensure no harm comes to the child.
I have many male friends, and I hug them sometimes, but I don’t feel comfortable when they touch me. As a teenager, I experimented with a lot of things to sexually stimulate myself. Many of these things were unhygienic but I was curious and because masturbation is so secretive, I did it even more. However, I have never inserted anything in my body. I have this fear, you could call it a phobia, about penetrative sex. I find the male organ repulsive. So much so that I doubt if I will ever let my husband inside me. I can’t even think of birthing a child. Help!You seem to have developed very wrong feelings and ideas. The vagina has been extensively studied. It is naturally made to stretch to accommodate the male organ. Also it is one of the most hygienic parts of the body. Acid cells present in the vaginal tract keep it clear of all unwanted matter. Lab tests do not show any germs inside it. In fact, the mouth has more germs. Seek psychiatric help to overcome your phobia.
I’m 25 years old. Recently, I had sex with my husband without a condom. He ejaculated inside me, but I took an emergency contraceptive within 10-15 hours. Will I get pregnant?The emergency contraceptive pill is effective, but in some cases, it fails. In your case, it should work. In the future, unprotected sex should be restricted to the first seven days and last seven days of your regular menstrual cycle. The chances of pregnancy are less.