Questions 26

Which is the best book on sex? Are there any pills or creams, which improve the complexion of the penis and make it fairer? How can I increase the size and girth of my penis?Sex Power by R H Dastur is a good book. Stop looking at your penis and look at what you will become in life. Nobody will notice whether you have a giant size penis or a white complexion, but how skilled you are as a lover.


 I am a happily married 26-year-old woman. But eight months after delivering my baby, I don’t have any interest in sex. Why is it so? Why is my husband complaining about it?He is complaining because sex is an important part of marriage and a man’s life and ego. Spend time on trying to identify the cause. You will be happier if you get closer to him. Plenty of foreplay will help a lot. Involve him with the baby and house chores.

 I am a 35-year-old married man. We have sex once a month and I would like to improve upon it. Please advise if it is ok to buy over-the-counter aphrodisiacs such as Vita-Ex, Stay-on, etc. Will there be any side-effects? Any other advice would be of great help. What do you do the rest of the month? Start having great foreplay at least once a week. If it leads to intercourse, well and good; otherwise, you two can have an enjoyable session stimulating each other. There are no aphrodisiacs as you mentioned.



I have read many of your answers where you have specified that men need to withdraw their foreskin and clean their glans with soap and water daily to avoid infection. Similarly, are there any tips which women need to follow to maintain their genital hygiene?
Women should wash or use tissue paper after going to the toilet (urine or stools) from front to back. This is to avoid an infection that can spread from the anus to the vagina



I’m 34 and my husband is 38. We’ve been married for seven years and have a four-year-old child. I’ve had three abortions in the past three years. Lately, he complains that my vagina is not tight enough. Sex has become a monthly ritual. He calls me rude words like ‘old woman’. Some time ago, when he wasn’t getting proper erections, I didn’t complain. How do I get the firmness back? Can seven years of an active sex life make a woman old?Certainly not. Are you sure it is your vagina that has become lax or is it that his penis is not as rigid? Start Kegel’s exercises three times daily while passing urine. Stop the flow, count 1-2-3 and restart. Repeat five  times. Stop worrying about intercourse and try and spruce up your looks. He might respond then.


I want to have unprotected sex with my partner. I have heard that for girls, the first seven days and the last seven days of periods are safe to have unprotected sex. Is this true? And if it is true, could you explain in detail how I should count the first and the last seven days of the period? Give up your idea and save yourself and her from a lot of tension. No day is 100 per cent safe. The first and the last seven days counted from the first day of her period are considered virtually safe. But do not be foolish.


I am a 19-year-old virgin and I masturbate occasionally. While masturbating I don't realise whether I am getting an orgasm or not. How does a woman know what it feels like?Her movements get stronger, her breathing and heart beat faster, she may emit sounds, after she reaches orgasm she wants to rest for some time. She gets no ejaculation but a small amount of lubricating fluid from the vagina may be seen. The same occurs in the male but in addition he also ejaculates some semen.


I have heard about the kegel exercise that helps in getting a better erection. I tried searching for the right exercises on the Internet, but didn’t find any. Could you please provide me with more knowledge on the same? I am getting married in October and I am a virgin. I have watched some movies to learn the exercise but I am not sure how it works.The Kegel exercise strengthens the PC muscle (pubococcygeus muscle) and both partners can do it. The easiest way to do it is while passing urine. Stop the flow and count one, two and three. Restart flow and repeat it five or six times. I advise you to take marriage counselling for the better of both of you.


According to you, what gives a woman an intense orgasm clitorial stimulation or intercourse? Both have the potential to give women intense orgasms, but often women achieve a better one by clitoral stimulation.


If I have sex with my boyfriend and because of some family issues I am forced to marry another guy, will my future husband come to know that I have had sex and how?Yes, if he is a snoopy guy and wants a virgin with an intact hymen. Of course a missing hymen can be caused by sports like swimming, cycling or by inserting an object or finger in the vagina during masturbation.