Questions 28

I am 24 years old. While having sex with my girlfriend, it works well for the first round. And when we start sex for the second time, I lose my erection midway. This has been happening for the past three to four days. What should I do? Is this serious? Your body is just tired and is telling you so. Relax and do not do it for some time. Satisfy, and be satisfied with the first.


I get my periods on the 4th of every month. What is the best time to have sex? I don't want to get pregnant.If you have a regular 28-day cycle, the first and last seven days of the period are safe. A condom need not be used. On other days, please insist on a condom.


I am 38 years old and happily married. We have sex twice a week and enjoy foreplay. Of late, when we want to have sex, I ejaculate in less than a minute or so. Will stroking for longer satisfy my wife more? Can I use Viagra/spray to have an erection for a longer time? Is it true that once you start taking vigra/spray you lose normal sexual power? Does the Viagra/spray have any other side effects? And Is the spray applied when the penis is erect or flaccid?Since you have a premature ejaculation the silenafil (Viagra) may not do you much good. First, have a good health check up and eliminate diabetes. Your wife should also have a check to eliminate a vaginal infection. You can use a spray like Climax to delay the ejaculation. After entry, do not start stroking immediately. Wait inside till your excitement is under control. Also have sex at least 3 times a week.


I want to know the correct position to have sex in so that I can get pregnant soon. Is it necessary that my partner should continue lying on the bed after having sex? What is the maximum time that a person can lay in bed? Can sex during periods cause pregnancy?The man on top is found to be a preferable position. Ensure that her thighs are bent towards her abdomen at the moment you penetrate. Have sex every alternate day at least from the 8th day of her period (count from the first day). She should lie on the bed for at least half hour after sex. Pregnancy is not possible during the periods.


I’m 24 years old and my fiancée is 22 years old. We are going to get married soon. We have been in a relationship for seven years, but we have never had sex because we want to do it only after marriage. We have planned a two-week-long honeymoon. We don’t want to use a condom while we are on honeymoon because we want to feel each other; but we don’t want a child soon. So should she take a contraceptive pill every time we have sex?She should visit a gynecologist who will prescribe a low dosage hormone pill. If this is not possible, she should start taking Ovral L (one tablet daily) starting from the fifth day of her period and continue for 21 days. Ideally, she should start this at least one period cycle prior to the wedding.


In movies, I have seen that girls squirt while having an orgasm. How does one make a girl squirt? Is this the highest and the most pleasurable part of an orgasm?It is preferable for you to think of how and when you will squirt. On reaching orgasm, a woman may discharge some of her excess lubricating fluid.


I am a 26 year-old man. Following an accident in 2003, I suffer from severe back pain. Whenever I do any strenuous work such as weight lifting or taking long walks, the pain worsens. I don’t know anything about sex. I am getting married this summer. Is there any relation between sex and back pain? Can I have sex like a normal man? Will I be able to keep my wife satisfied? There is no reason that your back problem will interfere with your sex life. Please consult Dr Anant Sathe (25676442) for premarital counselling.


I am 30 years old and my wife is 27. We have been married for more than six months. Whenever we indulge in sex, I ejaculate within minutes. However, my wife does not get an orgasm and this leaves her unsatisfied. What can we do?Before you start, indulge in a lot of foreplay till she reaches an orgasm. After 5-10 minutes, start intercourse and she may reach her second orgasm. If you finish earlier, ask her to stroke against your body or you can caress her vagina till she reaches an orgasm.


I am 37 and my wife is 29. We have been married for five years and have a great marriage and sex. Recently she said she wanted to try anal sex. We googled it but have some doubts. What precautions should we take to avoid infection? Can we have anal sex without condoms since we are in a monogamous relationship and were virgins? Can we use neon lubic gel or similar lubricants?
Since you are having such a great time together why think of anal sex, but if you do, you must always use a condom. Use plenty of lubic gel, be gentle and find the most comfortable position. To help insertion she should strain downwards.



I am a 20-year-old man. Does masturbation without ejaculation harm the body?Yes, if you forcefully stop the ejaculation, the fluid will force its way into the bladder and damage the sphincter.