I am 26 years old and my wife is 20. We recently got married and we enjoy a great sex life. Although we don’t use a condom, I never ejaculate inside her because we don’t want a baby any time soon. During sex, her vagina discharges a thick white or coloured fluid, but we continue with our sex. Will this harm me? Also, when I perform oral sex on her, her clitoris discharges fluids that I often swallow. Is it okay to do that?
The fluid is natural lubrication that all women have. It is harmless to swallow the same.I am a 21-year-old girl. Can you please inform me about abortion pills and its side effects? Also, if the pregnancy test is negative and yet the periods are not happening, what does it mean?
Pills are very effective in terminating an early pregnancy. However, they may not always be effective as they can start an abortion but at times it is incomplete and heavy bleeding may occur, needing even hospitalisation. Always take these pills under a gynaecologist’s supervision. If tests indicate no pregnancy, the doctor will examine other causes for the missing periods.
I am a 30-year-old mother of two sons. I had a normal delivery for both my kids. Due to this I have lost tightness in my vagina. This has lead to an unsatisfying sex life with my husband. Is there a way that I could get the tightness back? Please help.
While passing urine stop the flow and count till three. Restart and repeat this five times. Practise this exercise twice a day. You can also consider vaginal tightening. See a cosmetic surgeon.
I am a 32-year-old married man. I ejaculate within 30 seconds and that too, within just five strokes. Because of this, my penis has become small. I am tense. How can I satisfy my partner in the future?
Your penis cannot shrink. You must learn to have better control. Indulge in more foreplay to satisfy your partner. Apply Xylocaine gel 2% over the head of your penis. Keep it for 10 minutes and then wash it off. Now, insert gently with lubrication. Wait inside till you are in control and then stroke. You could also take a course of NEO tablets (Charak) — one tablet, thrice a day for six weeks. They must be taken half-an-hour before your meals.
I am 34 and my wife is 31. We were married last year. Since then, we have been trying to have a baby. We went to a doctor who advised me to take certain medicines (Fertisure M & Adizoa). My wife’s reports are all normal. Since the last month, I am suffering from erectile dysfunction. This problem occurs only on the days which are crucial for pregnancy. Is this due to the medicines or is it psychological?
Forget doing it only on the fertile days. Enjoy sex. Do not do it as a duty. Have sex starting from the 8th day of her period (count from the very first day). Do it every alternate day till the start of her next. Remember you both come first, the baby next.
I tried having sex with my virgin partner but it was painful for her. Even inserting a finger caused her discomfort. Also, she has asthma. Is there any medication we can use?
Ask her to apply xylocaine gel 2% in and around the opening of the vagina after opening the lips of the lower part of the vagina. She should wash or wipe off the excess after15 minutes.
I am getting married soon. Are there chances of getting pregnant on the first night if we don't use protection? How can we safely avoid a pregnancy without taking pills? Do condoms prevent infections as well? What are safe days? he most fertile days are between the 10th and 15th day (counting from the first day of your period). You are less likely to get pregnant on other days. Condoms are virtually safe for preventing pregnancy and don’t cause any infections. In case you are prepared to take a risk with natural contraception, the first seven days (menstrual days) and last seven days are virtually safe.
I am meeting my man after two months. We want to enjoy sex to the fullest. But we don’t want to use a condom and I don’t want to take an emergency contraceptive pill in the morning. Is there any other way we can enjoy intercourse without risking pregnancy? Are there any tablets which I can insert into the vagina? You can insert a Today tablet deep in you vagina, fifteen minutes before intercourse. It is fairly safe on most days. But avoid using it from the 10th to the 15th day, counting from the very first day of the start of your period.
In your column, you always say that it is the art of love-making, which matters. Does size of penis not contribute at all to satisfying a woman? What is the ideal size of penis to derive maximum pleasure? The average length, which is four to six inches; a diameter of one inch can satisfy. You certainly don’t need the giant proportions people imagine.
My girlfriend tells me her anus is an erogenous zone, as it secretes fluid just like the vagina. She enjoys having anal sex. Is it safe as the anal region contains harmful germs, right? Do all the women enjoy this act? Are there any side effects if the vaginal fluid enters your mouth?
Anal sex is unsafe if not done without a condom. The anus also has pleasure nerves but I have not heard of any anal fluid. The vaginal fluid entering the mouth is harmless.
I am meeting my man after two months. We want to enjoy sex to the fullest. But we don’t want to use a condom and I don’t want to take an emergency contraceptive pill in the morning. Is there any other way we can enjoy intercourse without risking pregnancy? Are there any tablets which I can insert into the vagina? You can insert a Today tablet deep in you vagina, fifteen minutes before intercourse. It is fairly safe on most days. But avoid using it from the 10th to the 15th day, counting from the very first day of the start of your period.
In your column, you always say that it is the art of love-making, which matters. Does size of penis not contribute at all to satisfying a woman? What is the ideal size of penis to derive maximum pleasure? The average length, which is four to six inches; a diameter of one inch can satisfy. You certainly don’t need the giant proportions people imagine.
My girlfriend tells me her anus is an erogenous zone, as it secretes fluid just like the vagina. She enjoys having anal sex. Is it safe as the anal region contains harmful germs, right? Do all the women enjoy this act? Are there any side effects if the vaginal fluid enters your mouth?
Anal sex is unsafe if not done without a condom. The anus also has pleasure nerves but I have not heard of any anal fluid. The vaginal fluid entering the mouth is harmless.