Questions 09

Do pregnant women discharge any fluid (during foreplay and oral sex) that non-pregnant women don’t? If so, what’s this fluid called? Till which month is it safe for the man to perform oral sex?
Performing oral sex on a pregnant woman is forbidden as there’s a great risk (of even death) due to an embolis (clot) that might occur. During sex, she will behave in the same manner as a non-pregnant woman. There’s no harm if you swallow a non-pregnant woman’s excess fluid.

My partner and I had unprotected sex a number of times exactly one day before my period. I was taking Meprate tablets for ten days but I discontinued the tablet four days prior to the act. My period started the very next day. Are there chances of pregnancy?
No, but do not take chances till you are married. Other than a pregnancy, an infection too is possible. Always use a condom.

I am 29 and getting married in a couple of days. I am extremely tense about my first night. My wife and I have been meeting each other for the past five months and have talked about sex. How do we do it so that it is not painful? How do we begin, what positions do we use and what precautions are to be taken so that we enjoy sex?
To make it the least uncomfortable, let her apply a tiny amount of Xylocaine 2% gel in and around the vagina. Wait 20 minutes before wiping off and begin with foreplay. You may want to use your fingers later. Suggest you both take premarital counselling.

I am 31 and have been married since six months. I have heard there are lubricants (to be applied on male genitals) which provide ease in penetration. Please suggest names. Are they readily available?
KY gel. You can also use saliva.

I am 24 and my partner is 23. We have been seeing each other for the past three years and have often had sex. However, I won't be able to marry her because of family opposition. Her vagina has become quite loose. If we do not have sex for the next two years, is it possible that it would tighten so that her future husband doesn't find out about her history? Are there any methods to do this?
If you love each other, why cannot you get over the obstacles? If you cannot, cut the bond completely. The vagina might get firm but the hymen would be missing.

 I am 23 years old. I am too addicted to masturbation. Please suggest a remedy.

An addiction can be overcome by determination by the addict. Help yourself by going out and getting busy with work, exercise, entertainment etc. Masturbate only when you are truly excited.

I am 26 years old and my wife is 20. She is five months pregnant. I live away from my hometown and we have not had sex for two months. I am going home for Diwali and have some doubts: Can I have sex with her? Which position is best for the safety of the baby and my wife? Till which month is it safe to have sex? Can we have oral sex? Is it harmful to our health if we swallow any liquid during orgasm? As I love my wife a lot, please guide me so I can keep her happy.

With her doctor’s permission, you can have sex till the 8th month. Approach from the rear while she is lying facing the wall. Do not perform oral sex on her; she can do it to you.


I am 30 years old and newly married. My husband and I would like to have protected sex, but whenever we try to have intercourse, it hurts. The vaginal area is always dry and tight. Kindly advise something to lessen the pain. 
You are afraid of the pain and hence not getting aroused, which leads to dryness. Apply a small quantity of Xylocaine 2% gel in and around the vaginal opening 20 minutes before bedtime. Wash it off after 20 minutes. Use K Y gel for lubrication and indulge in a lot more foreplay.


Sometimes I feel dryness in vagina during intercourse. I use two to three drops of coconut oil or ghee as lubricant. It this okay? After performing oral sex on my partner, I go to sleep without washing my mouth. Is this harmful ? It is okay to have oral sex between intercourse, after a few strokes? 
If you are using a condom, use KY gel for lubrication. If you are trying for a child, ghee or coconut oil will do. There is no harm in going to sleep without washing your mouth or in having oral sex between intercourse.



 I am a 26-year-old newly married man. For the past one month, I have been having sex with my 21-year-old wife. She is not satisfied with the length and size of my penis. Are there any exercises by which I can increase it quickly? Also, my wife’s breast size is only 32. I want it to be a bit bigger, at least 33 or 34. Please advise me on this too.
You don’t need size to satisfy your partner. You need to be skilled in foreplay. You will have to be content with what you and your partner have.