I am 32 and got married to an 18-year-old girl three months ago. We haven't had sex yet because when I initiate it, my wife starts crying and says that it hurts. What do I do?
Take her to a gynaecologist. Get Xylocaine 2% gel and ask her to apply a little with her finger in the vaginal opening and around. Wait for 20 minutes and wipe off the excess. Her pain will almost disappear. Try the woman on top position or sitting up together.
I am 35 years old and have been married for five years. During intercourse I ejaculate within 30 seconds and after that, my penis goes soft. Because of this, my wife is not satisfied. Please tell me how I can last longer.
Start with foreplay during which your wife will get her first orgasm. Then insert your penis till you are in control. Stroke —repeat, stop and start many times over. Or ask her to take a woman on top position. Stop moving after a while and start again. This stop and start will help if you finish earlier and request her to continue stroking her body against yours or use your hand till she reaches a second orgasm.
I am 16 years old. However, my penis hasn’t grown in proportion to my physique. When will my penis grow in length? Why is it still immature? Are there any creams or tablets that don’t have side-effects and can also help me with my problem?
Measure your penis (at erection) from the upper surface. Press the ruler right up to the pubic bone and measure it right up to the tip. If it measures four inches or more, you are okay. The diameter should be around one inch. If smaller, consult your doctor or urologist.
When I wake up early in the morning, I notice that my penis is strong and erect. What’s the reason for it?
During deep sleep, at intervals, there is a natural erection. It is as if the body is ensuring that an adequate amount of blood is flowing into the penis. Your male hormone is at its peak at that time.
I have doubts regarding oral sex. Does it include anything other than genital stimulation? Do I need to stroke when my partner performs oral sex on me? Is it a must to ejaculate? My partner feels that swallowing semen will affect her health adversely. Is that true? Please clarify.
It is her choice which you must respect. I hope you are returning the favour. Nonetheless, swallowing semen is harmless.
My penis size is too small. How do I improve its length? I started masturbating from an early age. Now, my parents are planning to get me married. I am afraid of the consequences. Will my masturbation habit affect my married life? Please help.
Firstly, stand before the mirror and look at your penis. You will observe that it is bigger than you think. Then, over the front part of the penis, glide your thumb upwards to the pubic bone. This will expose the full length. If you still have a doubt, consult a sexologist. Masturbation will not affect your marriage.
I am 23 years old. How long should the intercourse last so as to satisfy the woman? What’s the ideal time range? Sometimes, I ejaculate within two minutes. At other times, I last for five, even ten minutes. Is this inconsistency normal?
There is no correct timing to reach orgasm. You are not supposed to have sex with a stopwatch. She can get several orgasms during (and around) intercourse depending on the skill of the partner and her desire.
I am 29 years old and my wife is 24. We have been married for four years and have a three-year-old daughter. When we have intercourse, my wife gets pain in her stomach and complains of my penis being too long and that it hurts her. I have to stop the act soon because of this. There are two more problems with her behaviour. She reaches orgasm soon and begins pushing me away; and doesn’t like oral sex. I am not happy with our married life. Please suggest some solutions.
Try other positions which may be more comfortable to her. The side-to-side approach from the rear while lying down might help. When she reaches orgasm, wait till she calms; then proceed to give her a second orgasm. The first can be through foreplay. If she does not like oral sex, persuade her occasionally to do it. Why do you link this to your overall marriage? It’s not only intercourse, there are many other things that make you happy.
I am 30 years old and have been married for five years. My problem is that while having sex, I ejaculate within 30 seconds and after that, my penis goes soft. Because of this, my wife is not satisfied. I have tried using condoms, but they have not helped much. I have sex about twice a week. Please tell me how I can last for at least a few minutes.
Don’t be in a hurry. Spend time engaging in foreplay until your wife reaches her first orgasm. After that, enter her and wait inside till you gain control. Then begin stroking and stop when you feel you are about to ejaculate. Gain control and start again. Repeat this procedure often. If you don’t see a difference in three months, go see a sexologist.
What part of a woman's body should one fantasise about in order to reach an orgasm?
Her whole body is your fantasyland, especially her hair, lips, breasts, buttocks. Apart from that, you can also fantasise about how she talks, laughs, walks, teases you etc.