Questions 08

I am 28 years old. My partner and I have decided to not have a child of our own. We may adopt a child if we feel the need. If I undergo a vasectomy, what will happen to the semen? Will the operation have any effect on our married life?
Please reconsider your decision. The procedure is a permanent method. Who knows if you both want to change your mind in the future? I suggest you wait till you are in your mid thirties. She can use the oral contraceptive pill or you can use a condom. If you still wish to go ahead, it’s your choice. The discharge will be there but there won’t be any sperms in it.

I’m 32 years old and got married three years ago. I ejaculate within a minute of penetration. I had consulted a neurologist, who tested my testicles and penis and said everything was fine. I even had a sperm analysis done, which showed everything was normal. I need your help. We are trying for a baby.
So long as you ejaculate in the vagina, she will have no problems conceiving. PE (Premature ejaculation) is a learned habit. Search for premature ejaculation remedies on the Internet. Do Kegel exercises regularly. See your doctor for a prescription medicine. Meanwhile, take one Confido tab (by Himalaya) twice a day on an empty stomach.

I am 32 years old; I married an 18-year-old girl three months ago. We have not yet had sex. Whenever I start, my wife begins crying and says it hurts her a lot. Please advise what to do.
Take her to a gynaecologist. Also get Xylocaine 2% gel and ask her to apply a little with her finger in and around the vaginal opening. Wait for about 20 minutes and wipe off any excess gel. Her pain will almost disappear. Try intercourse with her on top or with both of you sitting up.

I got married two and half years ago. Our sex life has been okay. Now my wife is two months pregnant and is not willing to have sex at all. She has lost the craze for it. I usually get tempted and end up masturbating. How can I increase her sex drive?
The first trimester of pregnancy can be trying for a woman; the next one is more comfortable and she may be more inclined to have sex then. She may be scared about losing the baby, so talk to the gynaecologist and also browse the Internet to learn about sex during pregnancy. Meanwhile, she can help you masturbate.

I have a few questions: 1. Who feels more pleasure during sex — a man or a woman? 2. How to seduce a girl? 3. I masturbate twice a day. Is that safe? 4. What will happen if I masturbate excessively?
1. Both men and women enjoy sex equally, provided they are willing and decide to enjoy the bonding. 2. Treat a girl with love and dignity. You do not seduce; you wait till she responds with trust. 3. Any habit or excess will ultimately be harmful. Have you nothing better to do? 4. You will lose interest and your penis will not respond as you wish.

I am 24 years old. How can I improve my power to have great sex? I am going to be married in three months.Stamina is the key. Exercise and eat a nutritious diet daily. Learn the art of being a good lover. Turn to some romance novelsI am 24 years old. How can I improve my power to have great sex? I am going to be married in three months.
Stamina is the key. Exercise and eat a nutritious diet daily. Learn the art of being a good lover. Turn to some romance novels for help. for help.

I am 28 years old. My wife is eight months pregnant. When can we resume our sex life?
It is not advisable to have sex after the eighth month. That doesn’t mean you cannot ask her to help you masturbate. You can use the sex -between-thighs technique. After birth, enough time should be given for restoration of the woman’s tissues. This takes around six weeks. You may start earlier if she undergoes a C-section delivery. If she feeds the baby regularly and doesn’t experience periods, you need not use contraception for six months.

I got married recently; it was a love-cum-arranged marriage. Before the wedding, my wife took some tablets to postpone her periods. On our first night, she was not interested in sex as she was too tired. However, for my happiness, she agreed and we had unprotected sex. A week later, we learnt that she was pregnant. I am really shocked. Is it possible for a woman to conceive with just one session of unprotected sex?
She conceived within one week. First, the basic rule of marriage — everything you do must be in mutual agreement. Even the Kamasutra advises newly married couples to wait for a few days before they have intercourse. You went against this advice. You are not the first ignorant husband who has learned his lesson after the act. Of course she can get pregnant on the first night itself. Consult a gynecologist to decide further course of action.

I am 31 and have been married for seven months. My wife and I are both happy but our sex life is troubled. Her orgasm takes time and mine happens very fast. Though she doesn't complain, I would like to last longer and increase the duration of my erection. What can I do?
Try increasing the duration of foreplay till she gets an orgasm, then start with the intercourse so that she can get a second. If you finish earlier, continue to stimulate her with hand.

I am 24 years old and my partner is 22. Will having sex before marriage harm either our sex life, love life or marriage? Some of my friends say that having sex before marriage will drastically reduce love between us. Is this true?
It has been observed that young couples who have struggled to better themselves often break up after they settle down. Also, some couples complain that their partner has lost interest and approach for sex after long intervals. Finally the decision depends on both of you. If you indulge in pre-marital sex, be prepared to lose the pleasures of the first night and honeymoon.