I am 29 years old. During sex my partner wants us to indulge in intercourse more than once. However, I get too tired after the first session itself. Also, my penis size is small. We are not enjoying sex. Please help me.
Use foreplay to help her achieve her first orgasm. Let her rest for a while and then begin with intercourse. If you finish earlier, continue stimulating her with your fingers till she reaches her second orgasm. This way she will be satisfied. Also have intercourse early in the morning when your hormones are at their best and you are well rested.
What is this Xylocaine you suggest to people and what does it do? Also tell me when should one have intercourse during periods? Are there any fixed days to have sex.
Xylocaine is a local anaesthetic which helps to lessen the pain felt at intercourse. You can have sex on any day but precaution should be taken on all days particularly from 10 to the 15th day of the period, counting from the first day.
I am a 32-year-old man, married for the past six years and having a fine sex life. My wife and I decided to have anal sex but I was not able to insert all the way through because of her pain. I have come to know about Xylocaine 4% gel but do not know how to use it as it says 'not for internal use'. If it is not for internal use then what kind of other lubrication can we use it for? After applying Xylocaine it is supposed to be should be wiped off after some time, but after doing that I will still need lubrication. Please tell me what to do.
Anal sex is not advised without a condom. She can apply the ointment. Altering the position also helps but take care that the insertion doesn’t cause problems to her. For lubrication, use KY gel.
My fiancé and I are 24 years old. We will be getting married within a few months. What is premarital counselling? Do we need it? How important is it? What issues will it address?
Pre-marital sexual counselling helps both partners understand how to keep each other happy. It addresses sexual hygiene, explains the different contraceptives available, what to do on the first night, the importance of foreplay, etc. and much more.
I am 27 years old. Few days ago, while watching an intimate scene on TV, I got an erection and suddenly ejaculated. I don’t understand why such a thing happened. I’m getting married soon. I’m afraid that I suffer from premature ejaculation. What should I do?
You couldn’t control your excitement. Learn better self-control via masturbation. Learn to involve your mind also. When you feel that you are nearing ejaculation, stop stroking. Also, you may squeeze the base of your penis hard enough to get over the aroused feeling. Then, restart stroking. Repeat 15 times before ejaculation.
Is it necessary that one’s foreskin should roll back during masturbation and sex. My foreskin doesn’t roll back completely. What should I do?
If your foreskin slips back and forth easily, up to the base of the glans of the penis, you don’t need to do anything. If not, consult a surgeon.
I got married two months ago. My husband suffers from low interest in sex I, on the other hand, have a high libido. Ever since we got married, we’ve had sex only six to seven times. I even forced him to have sex but he doesn’t satisfy me. Our relationship is in trouble due to this. Please help.
Increase the duration of foreplay. If that’s not possible, stimulate your nipples and vagina yourself till you reach an orgasm and then ask him to enter. If he finishes soon, quickly again stimulate yourself till you achieve your second orgasm. He should consult a sexologist.
I have been married for the last 22 years and have a happy sex Of late, I have noticed that my wife, even though interested in sex avoids penetration. Someone has advised her against using Copper-T at this age. Will it lead to any complications? She is 43. Otherwise, we use condoms or have sex on safe days. But as you have said earlier, no day is absolutely safe and that is her worry.
So if both of you are happy what is the problem? Days one to seven and the last seven days counting from the first day of her period are virtually safe. She can, as a double precaution, insert the dissolvable tablet TODAY in her vagina.
What is a good time after the menstrual cycle to have intercourse for pregnancy? Is it necessary to have intercourse on all days between two periods or are there any specific days?
There are better chances for pregnancy if you have sex after the eighth day (counting from first day) on alternate days till the end of the cycle. The likely fertile days are between the 10th to the 15th day for those have regular menstrual cycles.
Does the vagina become loose after delivery? In some health columns, I came across complaints from husbands about their wives’ vaginas becoming loose post-delivery. They also mentioned about this taking a toll on their sex life as they couldn’t enjoy intercourse as they used to. Does it happen after their first intercourse?
It can, but if the woman has kept herself fit and the delivery is done skillfully, only a slight looseness may occur. Post-pregnancy exercise can restore much of the laxity and sex can be as enjoyable.