I am a 30-year-old man; my wife is 25. We were curious about anal sex, and when we tried it, she found it very painful. Is there any particular procedure while trying it for the first time? Can you suggest a lubricant?
Anal sex is best avoided but if you must, always use a condom. Otherwise you may get an infection or your wife may get a fissure. Try KY gel for lubrication.
My husband is 39 years old and I am 33. We’ve been married for five years and have two sons. My husband has lost interest in sex these days. We used to have a good sex life till I became pregnant with my first kid. Post that, we’ve rarely made love, perhaps once in every three-four months and that too on my insistence. His lack of physical affection is very depressing. He does not even kiss or hug me. I have always been slim and am still in good shape. Please advice me on how I can make my husband love me.
Speak to your husband and find out the reason for his behaviour. If you see a problem, try to resolve it by mutual consent. Around the age of 40 years, men may not get as strong an erection as they did in their younger years. If he is suffering from an erection problem, he may be hesitant to share it with you. In that case take the help of a sexpert.
Counting from the first day of the period cycle, when is the woman most likely to conceive?
If the woman's period cycle is normal, then her most fertile period is between the 10th to the 15th day of the cycle. However, do not keep a count if you are trying to conceive. Have sex every alternate day starting from the 8th day of the period cycle.
I am a 25-year-old woman. I have been masturbating for many years. Do women experience lubrication during or after masturbation? Does this practice affect health and the menstruation cycle in any way?
When a woman is sexually excited, a vaginal fluid is secreted. If it's in excess, a little amount is excreted as well. Masturbation is for pleasure and it does not affect health or menstruation cycle. Why not look for greener pastures and find a partner?
I am 24 and my girlfriend is 26. We plan to get married after two months. Will the fact that my girlfriend is elder to me pose a problem in our sex life after marriage?
Age difference will not lead to any problem. You both will be happy if you continue to trust each other, spend time together, have good sex and continue to communicate regularly.
Anal sex is best avoided but if you must, always use a condom. Otherwise you may get an infection or your wife may get a fissure. Try KY gel for lubrication.
My husband is 39 years old and I am 33. We’ve been married for five years and have two sons. My husband has lost interest in sex these days. We used to have a good sex life till I became pregnant with my first kid. Post that, we’ve rarely made love, perhaps once in every three-four months and that too on my insistence. His lack of physical affection is very depressing. He does not even kiss or hug me. I have always been slim and am still in good shape. Please advice me on how I can make my husband love me.
Speak to your husband and find out the reason for his behaviour. If you see a problem, try to resolve it by mutual consent. Around the age of 40 years, men may not get as strong an erection as they did in their younger years. If he is suffering from an erection problem, he may be hesitant to share it with you. In that case take the help of a sexpert.
Counting from the first day of the period cycle, when is the woman most likely to conceive?
If the woman's period cycle is normal, then her most fertile period is between the 10th to the 15th day of the cycle. However, do not keep a count if you are trying to conceive. Have sex every alternate day starting from the 8th day of the period cycle.
I am a 25-year-old woman. I have been masturbating for many years. Do women experience lubrication during or after masturbation? Does this practice affect health and the menstruation cycle in any way?
When a woman is sexually excited, a vaginal fluid is secreted. If it's in excess, a little amount is excreted as well. Masturbation is for pleasure and it does not affect health or menstruation cycle. Why not look for greener pastures and find a partner?
I am 24 and my girlfriend is 26. We plan to get married after two months. Will the fact that my girlfriend is elder to me pose a problem in our sex life after marriage?
Age difference will not lead to any problem. You both will be happy if you continue to trust each other, spend time together, have good sex and continue to communicate regularly.
I am 25 years old and have been married for two years. I had unsafe sex last night. Can I take an emergency contraceptive? Is it safe since I'm breast feeding my three-month old baby?
If you are feeding your baby and are not having your period, you needn't take any pill. Usually, for six months it is safe but don't take a risk. You can insert a vaginal tablet five minutes before intercourse.
I am a 26-year-old mother with a two month old baby. It was a normal delivery and required stitches on my vagina. The sutures have healed. How soon can we resume our sex life?
I am a 26-year-old mother with a two month old baby. It was a normal delivery and required stitches on my vagina. The sutures have healed. How soon can we resume our sex life?
If the stitches have healed, right away.
We are a recently married young couple. When I have oral sex, she gets aroused and her vagina secretes a fluid. Is consuming this fluid harmful for me? Also, during foreplay when I caress her breasts, a white liquid is secreted. Is this also healthy to consume? What exactly are these fluids?
The fluid you consume during oral sex is her natural lubricating fluid which is released when she is excited. It is normal and harmless. Please visit a gynaecologist to check whether there is any reason for the milk to ooze. In many cases, it is normal.
The fluid you consume during oral sex is her natural lubricating fluid which is released when she is excited. It is normal and harmless. Please visit a gynaecologist to check whether there is any reason for the milk to ooze. In many cases, it is normal.
I am a 25-year-old man and my wife is 22. We have been married for a year. We love each other and have had a good sex life. However, we have not been able to conceive yet. She has consulted many doctors but nothing seems to be working. Because we can’t conceive, my interest in sex has diminished lately and my mind wanders off during the act. I feel it’s of no use. She is quite vocal about her fantasies and pleasures and compliments me often when she is satisfied. But I find all of this very fake, hollow and incomplete. I am a good husband but I want to be a better father too. Please help.
You might lose your reputation as a good husband if you continue to lose interest during the act. Have you had a sperm count done? You too can be responsible for the failure to not conceive. If both of you are healthy, you need to increase the frequency of sexual intercourse. Starting from the eighth day of her menstrual period, continue it every alternate day till the next period.
You might lose your reputation as a good husband if you continue to lose interest during the act. Have you had a sperm count done? You too can be responsible for the failure to not conceive. If both of you are healthy, you need to increase the frequency of sexual intercourse. Starting from the eighth day of her menstrual period, continue it every alternate day till the next period.
I am 31 and weigh 80 kgs. I had been masturbating every day from the age of 14. Since the last two years, I have begun doing it thrice a day. Now, my penis is not hard enough during masturbation and sex and I ejaculate within 30 seconds. Earlier, I used to get erections after watching vulgar photos but not anymore. I will be getting married in seven months. Kindly suggest some exercise, medication or surgery to rectify this. I am worried about keeping my wife sexually satisfied. Looking at the symptoms, I am wondering if I should get married at all. I don't want to make our lives hell after marriage. Help! Obviously, you should grow up and realise that the body cannot be abused. Masturbation is not the cure for all. Use your common sense and will power. Masturbate only when sexually excited, maybe once or twice a week. Start practising the stop and start technique during masturbation. Continue to exercise for some time and you will be fit for marriage.