I am 21 years old and have been having nightfall continuously for the past two months. I think my penis is too small to satisfy a woman. Will this have any effect on my married life? What should I do to stop the nightfall?
Nightfall is a normal phenomenon, so stop worrying. Your penis, once erect, will be enough to satisfy your partner.
I am a 24-year-old man. I think I’ve accidentally damaged my penis by masturbating too much. I could see veins on my penis so I stopped masturbating for a few months. Now when I do, my knees and testicles ache. I’m getting married soon. What should I do?
Get your facts right. Masturbation does not damage nerves, veins or any other part of the body. What you are seeing on your penis are the superficial veins which exist normally. To masturbate when you are sexually excited is healthy but don’t get addicted to it. Visit a doctor who will give you appropriate advice on sex and contraception.
I am a 30-year-old man and I recently got engaged. Last week, I kissed my fiancĂ©e. I was very aroused and my penis secreted a fluid. After a while, my groin area started to hurt severely. I forcibly passed urine to relieve the pain. This has happened twice. I’m worried since I’ll be getting married soon. What should I do?
This is quite common. The fluid is the normal lubricating fluid that the penis secretes. Since you did not ejaculate, congestion in your testicles caused the pain. A simple remedy is to relieve the stress by masturbating.
I am 25 years old and my girlfriend is 22. We had unprotected sex on the fifth day of her period and she had an I-pill within three hours. It’s been five days and she’s been bleeding ever since. Is this normal? Are there chances of pregnancy?
First of all, never have sex without a condom. Secondly, indiscriminate use of tablets can have side effects. Fortunately in this case, she will not get pregnant.
My wife has completed the fifth month of her pregnancy. Is it safe to have anal sex during this period? What kind of a lubricant can I use? In what position can I have vaginal intercourse so that it doesn't cause any harm to my wife and our child?
With her gynaecologist's approval, you can have vaginal sex. Use the ‘spoon position’ where you approach from the rear, with her the lying down with her back towards you.
I am a 40-year-old man and have been married for 14 years. We have two children. I have not been able to satisfy my spouse due to the size of my penis. It is thin and small. She wants me to have it enlarged. I have tried to extend foreplay, but she is not interested in it at all. How can I satisfy her?
She has to be satisfied with what you have. Her satisfaction will come from foreplay where she can get her first orgasm, followed by intercourse. If she does not reach the second orgasm by the time you ejaculate, she should help herself by using your finger.
Kindly suggest a medicine that will postpone my periods. Thank you.
Primolut N tablets. Take one tablet twice a day starting four days prior to your expected periods. Continue till required.
I am 25 years old and got circumcised more than two weeks ago. There is a burning sensation on the exposed glans due to which I am unable to have sex with my partner. I consulted a doctor who told me to apply soframycin, which has not helped. My girlfriend wants to have intercourse but due to the pain, I’m unable to do so. I’m worried and going through a lot of stress. Please suggest a remedy.
You should consult the surgeon who operated on you. Before intercourse, apply a small quantity of xylocaine 2% gel over the glans and surroundings. Wash it off after 10 minutes.
I am a 23-year-old man. I wanted to know how to perform oral sex on a girl. Is it harmful? What are the precautions one needs to take during this act?
Oral sex is the sexual contact between the mouth and the male or female genitals for pleasure. It is not harmful, provided it is done with a trusted partner. For the men, special flavored condoms are available.
My fiancée was expecting her periods on the 26th or 27th. But because we are getting married on the 27th, she has taken medication to have the period postponed. If we indulge in unprotected sex on the 28th, is there a risk of pregnancy?
No. There is not.