Questions 13

I am a 35-year-old married man. I like to perform oral sex on my wife. However, she does not allow me sometimes because she thinks it is unhygienic. Kindly let us know if this act is appropriate and if she is right, what is the way out?
Oral sex is a common practice. Laboratory studies have found it clean and that it doesn't cause any problems. Suggest you buck up your technique.


I am a 26-year-old married woman. My husband likes to perform oral sex on my anal area. Are there any chances of him inviting any health problem? Please advise if it is okay to continue doing this act.
The are chances of him catching an infection from the germs and viruses of the intestinal tract, so preferably, he must avoid.




I am a 27-year-old married man. My wife and I eagerly want to have a baby. The problem is that after I ejaculate the sperms flow out of the vagina. I am not sure why it’s happening and how I can stop this. At other times I get too excited and ejaculate early. Please advise.
Relax, only a few drops of the strongest sperms race towards the ovum. These drops will contain millions of sperms and the remaining flows out. So wait and do it again next morning.

What are the chances of contracting AIDS or other STDs while having protected intercourse and oral sex with a sex worker?

Maybe 70/30. The condom can slip or tear. Oral sex must be done with a condom too and it is often not done. Even if the chance was just one per cent, it is entirely up to you to take the risk.


I am 27 years old. I had unprotected sex with my partner but he did not ejaculate inside me. Before the intercourse he had given me a tablet to consume and told me that it will keep pregnancy at bay. It was the 14th day of my period. Are there any chances of me getting pregnant? After how many days of getting the period is it safe to have unprotected sex?
It is alright to trust anybody especially these days when sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancies are common. Hopefully the tablet he gave you was an emergency contraceptive pill which may help to avert a pregnancy. Wait for your period. In the future, insist on a condom. There is no day which is totally safe to have unprotected sex. ‘Condom or no sex’ should be your motto.

I want to know if it is possible for a girl to get pregnant if she has had sex seven days before or after her menstrual cycle?
Not likely, before but after these days, yes.

I am a 28-year-old man and my girlfriend is 25. We have been enjoying a healthy and protected sex life since a couple of months. However, recently when we were mutually masturbating, I touched the tip of her vagina with my fingers smeared with seminal fluids. Her period had just ended a day prior to this episode. Can there be a chance of pregnancy? If yes, what steps should be taken to avoid it? Please help.
If it was the eighth day, there is virtually no chance for conception. A universal advice wash before you touch.

I recently joined a gym to build my muscles and stamina. I masturbate five to six times a day. How many times a day is it ok to do so?
Why join a gym when you are masturbating all day? Do you have time to do anything else? You have developed a habit which will not be healthy in the long run. I suggest you masturbate only when you are sexually aroused, and not necessarily daily.

My wife is 20 days pregnant. We just confirmed it earlier this week. When can we resume having intercourse? Is it ok if we continue with foreplay till we can start having intercourse. Is it okay for her to orgasm?
Her gynecologist should be advising you. For three months don't give her an orgasm. She can satisfy you with intercourse between the thighs and with foreplay. From the fourth month onwards you can try penetrating her from behind but make  sure you talk to her doctor before hand.

I am a 22-year-old unmarried woman. The size of my breasts is very small and my partner is always pointing it out to me while we are having sex. I feel really embarrassed about it. Is there any way I can increase my size without having surgery?
It's not possible without surgery, and won't advise it. I suggest you give him the 'take it or leave it' option. Stop being embarrassed by it. Their function is to provide milk to the baby which will be done.