Questions 12

I am 31 years old and my wife is 26. We have a two month old baby and we want to have our second baby after three years. Last night we had unprotected sex. Is it safe to have sex since she won't be having her periods while she feeds the baby? Can she get pregnant if we have unprotected sex while she is breastfeeding?
If she is regularly feeding and has no periods she is not likely to conceive for at least six months. But to be sure, wear a condom.


I got married last year in November and am keenly looking forward to a child. My husband insists on having sex during my period on the third or the fourth day and most of the times he doesn't satisfy me. He ejaculates within two minutes. When should we have sex to be able to conceive?
The first and last seven days are safe days and conception will not occur during this period. Both of you should agree and have sex on alternate days throughout the month till your periods start. Be patient for a year. If you are still not successful, see a gynecologist. If he finishes before you reach an orgasm, continue to rub against his body or stroke your vagina till you are satisfied.

What is a G-spot? How do I locate it when having sex with my partner? How do I ensure vaginal orgasm?
The G-spot is considered to be an area located on the anterior surface of the vaginal wall behind the urethral opening. It is said that if the index finger is passed over the surface, the woman will respond. However, why worry about other spots when her clitoris is so handy?


Out of 24 hours of a day, what time is best for me to have sex with my wife? What should I do to ensure she achieves an orgasm? Kindly advise.
Any minute the opportunity arises is a good time. Tender care and love starts the process which needs to be combined with skilled foreplay. This may give her the first orgasm. She can then achieve a second one during intercourse.


I am 30 years old. I got married five years ago. Though my wife suffers from lack of interest when it comes to sex, she never refuses my advances and always cooperates in bed. Now, we are planning for a child. However, whenever I ejaculate, only a few drops of semen come out. Will this hamper our chances? The quantity of semen ejaculated is the same even during masturbation. How do I increase the semen quantity? Are there any medications available for this problem? Please help.
For pregnancy to occur, have sex every alternate day. Your wife should be examined by a gynaecologist. You must have your sperm count tested from a pathology laboratory. Even a few drops of semen can lead to conception. Do not worry.

Can I use a hair removal cream on my private parts? If not, please suggest an alternative for hair removal. Also, can a woman get pregnant if a penis touches her vagina (but semen isn't ejaculated inside)? Will a woman's breasts keep increasing in size if one continuously touches them? Kindly advise.
Try the hair-removal cream on a small patch. If there's no allergy, you may continue. Alternatively, use a pair of scissors. Pregnancy is possible by the way you have mentioned. No, a woman's breasts will not increase in size by touching.


I am a 27-year-old man and I got married a month ago. We had penetrative sexwithout protection but I didn't ejaculate inside her vagina. Is there a chance that my wife may get pregnant? If yes, what further action can be taken to avoid pregnancy?
By now she should have got her period. Pregnancy is possible but in this case unlikely. For the future, always wear a condom or visit a gynecologist.

I am a recently married man and both my wife and I have never had sex before. She is satisfied with whatever I am doing in bed, but I feel like I should be doing more. I ejaculate very fast.  I wish I had a longer penis. How do I overcome this?
What about what she is giving you? You can overcome this by accepting what you are endowed with and its doing its job. Learn to not be in a hurry and try the start stop method during intercourse.


I wanted to know if it's possible for a girl to get pregnant if she has sex seven days before or after her menstrual cycle?

Not likely to happen before, but afterwards, yes.


I am a virgin and I want to know if there is anyway I can rupture my hymen or dilate my vagina so that the intercourse isn't painful. What are vaginal dilators?
They are instruments like a rod of different sizes which you insert in the vagina to dilate. Why not use your fingers one at a time. Apply a small quantity of xylocaine two per cent gel in and around the vagina and wash off after 20 minutes. It'll take care of the pain.