I am a 25-year-old woman and for the past few months I have noticed a decline in the amount of my vaginal discharge. This restricts my husband’s penis into my vagina during intercourse and makes sex quite painful. What can I do?
If it is clear fluid then it is a lubricating fluid which occurs when a female is sexually aroused. Is he in a hurry? Insist on more foreplay so that you get your first orgasm before he penetrates you and follow it up with intercourse. You could lubricate with your or his saliva or get KY gel.
I am a 38-year-old man and my wife is 30. For the past two years she has lost all interest in sex. I have tried experimenting with various things to encourage her but she doesn’t respond. What can I possibly do?
You need to figure out the reason for her distance. Is she scared of a pregnancy, do you have halitosis or are you always in a hurry to finish before she is satisfied? Communication is your best option.
I'm 20 years old. My foreskin is quite tight and does not slide even halfway down the glans. I managed to pull it down when my penis was flaccid. But it turned out to be painful upon getting an erection. Do I need circumcision? How much would it approximately cost? How many days do I need to rest after the surgery?
Use lubrication during erection to gently slide the foreskin as far back as it goes without being painful. In a month, it should slip back and forth at erection, easily. If not, see a surgeon. The procedure is safe and is done under local anaesthesia with a sedative so that you do not feel discomfort. You can go back to work in two days. Total healing takes around a fortnight.
My wife delivered our baby four months ago. I would like to know when can we start having sex again, especially since she underwent a caesarean delivery. I also heard that the chances of getting pregnant at this time are high. What precautions should we use? What is the ideal time to resume intercourse after a delivery?
Ideally, when her secretions stop and any lacerations etc have healed, intercourse can be resumed. It takes anywhere between six to eight weeks. If your wife is feeding the baby and she has no periods, it is usually safe for six months to not use a contraceptive. If you want, you can use a condom.
I am 20 years old. Whenever I have sex with my girlfriend, I ejaculate very fast — within two to three seconds. I am very ashamed of it. Please help me. I don’t want to break up with her because of my weakness.
Most men in the early stages of sex ejaculate fast, but you will have to learn to control your excitement. Practise the stop-and-start method while masturbating i.e. stop much before the desire to ejaculate and then resume stroking. Repeat 12 to 15 times before ejaculating. You will improve after four months.
I got married recently. My partner and I have sex every day. However, her periods will begin soon. My wife says it's not hygienic to have sex during this time, but we don't want to stop having sex. Is it safe to have sex during periods?
Sex during periods must be avoided (especially during heavy flow), but on other days when there's a slight flow, intercourse is possible with good hygiene. Wash your private parts thoroughly before and after intercourse. Of course, both of you must agree to it.
I am a 40-year-old happily married man. We've been married for 11 years and we enjoy our sex life. We have now decided to try anal sex but I’m afraid my wife’s opening isn’t very big. We tried using baby oil but it didn’t help. Please tell us what to do. I don’t want her to face any problems because of it.
Yes, she can injure the area if you aren’t careful. More importantly, you can get a severe infection so if you must, always use a condom with plenty of lubrication. For the pain she could apply Xylocaine 2 per cent gel in and around the area, wait for 20 minutes and wipe off. The pain will reduce. The position is also important so place a pillow under her stomach.
Is protected sexual intercourse allowed in the early days of pregnancy? My wife is around 10 days pregnant. Is protected sexual intercourse allowed at this early stage of pregnancy? It is believed that the ovum is well-anchored in the uterus for the first 12 weeks. In this period, though it is safe to have intercourse, she should avoid getting an orgasm and getting oral sex. She could help herself by masturbating.
I am 22 and my boyfriend is 23. We are planning to have for the first time without protection; is it safe to have on the fifth day of my cycle without protection? What are the safe days? Will we have a problem in the future, in conceiving a baby since both of us have the same blood group, B+?
I strongly advise you to always use a condom. Nature can play tricks that will cost you heavily. No days are a cent per cent safe. And there will be no problem in having a baby.
I got married a year ago, but still haven’t been able to have pleasurable sex with my husband. I experience pain (and a burning sensation). My husband gets worried and doesn’t force himself. Due to our busy schedules and dipping interest, we hardly have sex. I had myself tested for any infection, but the reports were clear. I was asked to bear the pain and given lubricants. It’s frustrating. You need not be frustrated. Understand that it’s your fear that does not allow you to relax and have a good lubrication in the vagina. If you are well lubricated, you will not experience the frictional burning. Regarding the pain, get a tube of Xylocaine2% gel and apply a small quantitI got married a year ago, but still haven’t been able to have pleasurable sex with my husband. I experience pain (and a burning sensation). My husband gets worried and doesn’t force himself. Due to our busy schedules and dipping interest, we hardly have sex. I had myself tested for any infection, but the reports were clear. I was asked to bear the pain and given lubricants. It’s frustrating.
You need not be frustrated. Understand that it’s your fear that does not allow you to relax and have a good lubrication in the vagina. If you are well lubricated, you will not experience the frictional burning. Regarding the pain, get a tube of Xylocaine2% gel and apply a small quantity in and around the vaginal opening. Wait for 20 minutes and wipe off or wash the excess. You won’t experience pain. First, insert your finger in the vagina. After you are comfortable, ask your husband to insert his finger. Having gained confidence, take the woman-on-top position and slowly insert the penis into the vagina. y in and around the vaginal opening. Wait for 20 minutes and wipe off or wash the excess. You won’t experience pain. First, insert your finger in the vagina. After you are comfortable, ask your husband to insert his finger. Having gained confidence, take the woman-on-top position and slowly insert the penis into the vagina.