Questions 22

I am a sales guy working for a pharmaceutical firm. Of late my erection is lost within seconds after discharge. I ejaculate within 7-8 strokes. Also I used to have 2-3 rounds at one time, but for the last one year it's only one round. I don't get an erection for the second round and even if I do it is very loose. My wife has lost interest in having sex, which was not earlier the case. I am getting frustrated due to this.
Your erection does get lost after ejaculation. For premature ejaculation much can be done to improve timing; see a sexologist. For the time being do a lot more foreplay till she reaches her first orgasm then enter, rest inside, when you have reached control in a few seconds then stroke. If you finish before her second orgasm, then ask her to rub herself against your body to reach her second orgasm.


I am a 19 year old boy. Whenever I get close to my girlfriend or kiss her, instantly a thick liquid comes out from my penis. I know that it's not urine or sperms. I just want to know what it is. Is it bad and would I have any sexual weakness? I also get this problem while thinking about her. Please doctor, help me.
There is a special gland which secretes lubricating fluid when a male is excited. It is  normal and you will not suffer any ill effects.

 I am 23 years old. I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 26th April and ejaculated inside her. Soon after the act I gave her an I-PILL . After an hour we had unprotected sex again, but this time I ejaculated outside. To be on the safer side, I gave her a tablet called UNWANTED on 27th April. Her period were expected on May 5 but now she says that she has not got them. Will she become pregnant or do the periods get delayed on taking I-PILL. I am worried. We are about to get married in December and I don’t want to spoil everything.
You are well on the way to spoil everything. First with your carelessness in having unprotected sex. Secondly both the tablets mentioned contain the same high dose hormone which is likely to disturb the menstrual cycle. If period is delayed get a urine pregnancy test done (kit from chemist). If positive see a gynaecologist urgently

If my girlfriend is having her periods right now, is it safe to have intercourse at that time? Are there any chances of pregnancy? And secondly before 7 days and after 7 days of her periods is it safe to have intercourse without precautions. For instance, if my girlfriend’s period ends on the 1st and I have sex with her on the 5th, will she get pregnant? If she takes my sperms in her mouth and swallows them, will she get pregnant? Please clear my doubt.As an unmarried person, you should not take the slightest risk, so always use a condom . Having sex during the last seven days before the periods is somewhat safe. But only the first seven days from when the period starts are somewhat safe

I am a 25-year-old virgin. I have started experiencing immense pain during my periods. I feel as if my whole uterus has become heavy and the mouth of my reproductive parts pains a lot during periods. Also during my periods, when I urinate (Indian-style toilet), my vaginal opening expands so widely that I can very easily without any pain or stress insert my finger into my vaginal passage. I am scared as I am unable to find my hymen. Does that mean I have lost my virginity? Will it affect my married life? I am very scared because despite not having done anything wrong I have lost my hymen and my vaginal opening is now wide open. Have I lost my virginity? Please help.
When you are honest why fear anything specially if it never occurs. Your hymen may be just behind the pouting lips of the vagina even if not it can rupture by honest means like masturbation, exercise or being absent congenitally.

 I'm 25 years old and have an average physique. I have a 30-year-old partner. She is still a virgin and when I tried to have intercourse, it hurt her like anything. Can you please suggest how we can  have penetrative sex and enjoy it. I don’t want to hurt her so much?The hymen breaking, which is a painful episode, along with the fear she has, is reduced during foreplay. At the height of her excitement, insert your finger into the vagina. This will split the hymen. She can stop the pain by applying a small amount of xylocaine 2% gel, in and around the vaginal opening. Keep it on for 15 minutes and wipe it off. For around two hours she will not feel pain.

I am a 46-year-old and my wife is 37. We indulge in sexual activities and spend more time on foreplay. My wife loves it when I give her oral sex and she has one or two orgasms.  Till that time I am able to maintain a good erection but the moment I insert, I ejaculate very fast. I cannot enjoy more than one time. My wife is satisfied by my sexual activities but I am not able to enjoy the act fully. Can you recommend any medicine or pills to prolong my ejaculation and to maintain a strong erection?
After insertion do not stroke, relax in the vagina till you have gained control then start. Try a four-week course of NEO tablets (Charak), one tab twice a day, half an hour before food.

I am a 33-year old married man and I am living abroad. My wife is three months pregnant. Can we indulge in phone sex? I mean, can she masturbate during pregnancy? Kindly suggest till which month she can masturbate. Is it harmful to the child?
Since (with and okay from her doctor) she can have intercourse after the third month till the 8th month it is okay to masturbate. Of course, she should not insert her finger or an object in the vagina.

I am 29 years old and my wife is 25. We’ve been married for a year and initially refrained from sex since she thought it would hurt it. We recently started having intercourse and I hardly last longer than a few minutes. I lose my erection soon and am unable to penetrate. Please tell me how I can last longer and and an easy position to penetrate?Why did you wait for so long? She could have seen a gynecologist. Place her legs over your shoulders, insert a finger and then withdraw to insert your penis. You could use saliva as a lubricant if you need to. See a sexologist if nothing works.

For a while now I have not been able to get an erection during intercourse. The erection lasts for about five to seven minutes and then shrinks. My wife is also unhappy because of it and neither of us enjoy sex any more. Though I get aroused quickly, I am not able to sustain it. Do I have ED? How do I treat it? What are my options?During foreplay a penis can loose its erection but by arousing it again, you will regain your erection. Make sure you don't hurry the forepay till your partner reaches her orgasm.